White Phalaenopsis Orchid
Often called the beginner orchid or ‘moth orchid’, the popular pet-friendly Phalaenopsis orchid is one of the easiest varieties of orchids to grow as a houseplant. You may notice a small amount of blooms on your orchid upon delivery. These blooms will open quicker in a warm indoor setting. It will typically bloom about once a year, for up to three months. After a blooming cycle, the flowers will wilt and fall off. This is the orchid’s way to store up energy to re-bloom again next season.
Thrives in bright to medium indirect or direct lighting.
- Water every 7 - 14 days, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase watering with increased light.
- Native to India, China, and Southeast Asia – this orchid with leafy stems and long-lasting flowers does best a bright, warm, humid spot.
Indoors, the Phalaenopsis orchid will typically bloom about once a year, for up to three months. After a blooming cycle, the flowers will wilt and fall off. When this happens, don’t worry, your orchid is not dead – it’s just storing up energy to re-bloom again next season.
Planter Options & Dimensions:
- Orchid Ceramic (White & Black): Limited Quantities Available
- Brooklyn Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 12.5 cms Tall x 11.5 cms Diameter
- Giverny (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 14 cms Tall x 16 cms Diameter
- Mirabell Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 14 cms Tall x 14.5 cms Diameter
- Pozas (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 16 cms Tall x 15.5 cms Diameter
*All planters come with their drainage holes.
*Our nursery pots are only available in TERRACOTA color. The rest of our Stoneware Ceramic Planters are available in White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee & Indigo.
The image makes reference to plant style and color. However, Dásos Orchids may vary in size and height.
Each plant comes with its branded care card, direct access to Dásos Farms experts, and our guarantee to be there every step of the way. We aim to make the experience of being a plant parent as wonderful as the plant itself.