*Also known as Ficus elastica or Ficus robusta. The Rubber Plant gets its name from the white latex coursing through its veins, which was once used to make rubber. Even its glossy leaves give that thick, rubber-like look. It is native to Southern Asia. Rubber Plants can grow as tall as 60 meters! Indoors, though, they won't get that high (thankfully!). With proper care (it also loves regular misting!) you'll have a striking plant that'll surely be the focal point in any room. It likes medium levels of light and watering only when the top two inches of soil are dry.
- Water your Rubber Plant whenever the top two inches of soil are dry. It needs less water in winter than in summer.
- They love bright spaces, but not direct sunlight. Medium - bright direct lighting is just fine.
- It's leaves can absorb light as well. Try spraying it with a mister every few days to make it grow healthier and larger.
If you notice dust building up on those its glossy leaves, gently wipe it off. This keeps him healthy and absorbing light without any problems.
Planter Options & Dimensions:
- Fuji Ceramic (White & Black): 30 cms Tall x 24 cms Diameter
* Planter comes with drainage holes.
The image makes reference to plant style and color. However, Dásos Rubber Plants may vary in size and height.
Each plant comes with its branded care card, direct access to Dásos Farms experts, and our guarantee to be there every step of the way. We aim to make the experience of being a plant parent as wonderful as the plant itself.