Red Prayer Plant
Also known as Maranta leuconeura. It has stunning leaves with unbelievable patterns. They close their leaves up at night and open them again in the morning (this is why they're called prayer plants!). They don't grow upwards, as much as they grow outwards. Their leaves make their way over the sides of the pot.
Thrives in medium to bright indirect light. Avoid direct sun.
- Water every 7 - 14 days, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase watering with increased light.
- Ideal for temperatures between 18°C–30°C. They dislike themperatures below 15 °C!
This plant flourishes in extra humidity! Try misting it every couple of days.
Planter Options & Dimensions:
- Versailles Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 9.5 cms Tall x 11 cms Diameter
- Brooklyn Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 12.5 cms Tall x 11.5 cms Diameter
- Giverny (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 14 cms Tall x 16 cms Diameter
- Mirabell Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 14 cms Tall x 14.5 cms Diameter
- Pozas (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 16 cms Tall x 15.5 cms Diameter
*All planters come with their drainage holes.
*Our nursery pots are only available in TERRACOTA color. The rest of our Stoneware Ceramic Planters are available in White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee & Indigo.
The image makes reference to plant style and color. However, Dásos Marantas may vary in size and height.
Each plant comes with its branded care card, direct access to Dásos Farms experts, and our guarantee to be there every step of the way. We aim to make the experience of being a plant parent as wonderful as the plant itself.