Anthuriums are the world’s longest blooming houseplant – they are rarely without their showy blooms! Each bloom can last up to eight weeks, and new ones will pop up often. These aren’t actual flowers, but modified waxy leaves. Anthuriums flourish and bloom best in bright indirect light.
Bright indirect to medium light
- Water every 7 - 14 days, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase watering with increased light.
- Anthuriums are flowering plants native to the Americas. They are known for their brightly colored flowers, which aren't really flowers but are modified waxy leaves!
The more bright indirect light this plant is positioned in, the more ‘flowers’ it can produce. To keep this plant happy and healthy, prune off dead or dying foliage, and keep away from radiators and air conditioners.
Planter Options & Dimensions:
- Giverny (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 14 cms Tall x 16 cms Diameter
- Mirabell Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 14 cms Tall x 14.5 cms Diameter
- Pozas (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 16 cms Tall x 15.5 cms Diameter
*All planters come with their drainage holes.
*Our nursery pots are only available in TERRACOTA color. The rest of our Stoneware Ceramic Planters are available in White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee & Indigo.
The image makes reference to plant style and color. However, Dásos Anthuriums may vary in size and height.
Each plant comes with its branded care card, direct access to Dásos Farms experts, and our guarantee to be there every step of the way. We aim to make the experience of being a plant parent as wonderful as the plant itself.