A total beauty with vibrant green, pink, and red foliage – the easy-going Aglaonema only looks hard to care for. This low maintenance houseplant will add a pop of color to any interior space. To keep its coloring bright, place your Aglaonema in bright to medium indirect light indoors!
- Water every 1 - 2 weeks, letting soil dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased lighting.
- Thrives in medium to bright indirect light. They can tolerate low indirect light, though.
- Aglaonemas love lots of moisture! Try misting it now & then to keep it looking its best!
Its colorful, patterned foliage and easy-going nature has made it a popular ornamental plant, especially among collectors.
Planter Options & Dimensions:
- Giverny (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 14 cms Tall x 16 cms Diameter
- Mirabell Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 14 cms Tall x 14.5 cms Diameter
- Pozas (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 16 cms Tall x 15.5 cms Diameter
*Our nursery pots are only available in TERRACOTA color.
The image makes reference to plant style and color. However, Dásos Red Aglaonemas may vary in size and height.
Each plant comes with its branded care card, direct access to Dásos Farms experts, and our guarantee to be there every step of the way. We aim to make the experience of being a plant parent as wonderful as the plant itself.