Pothos Marble Queen
The Pothos Marble Queen and its quick growing vines full of green and white leaves will make any space look more lush! It is a great low maintenance choice for beginners. It’ll live in almost any light conditions and look spectacular. Pothos are one of the most popular houseplants in the world. This is because they are extremely versatile. They're fantastic hanging plants & are really easy to care for. Our Pothos Marble Queen is grown & rooted in our Petén farm.
- Water your Pothos once every 1 - 2 weeks. Increase watering with increased light.
- Thrives in medium to low indirect light. They don't like intense, direct sun!
- Pothos love rooms with lots of moisture (like bathrooms or kitchens!). In other rooms, they appreciate occasional misting.
Your Pothos is extremely easy to propagate in water!
Planter Options & Dimensions:
- Giverny (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 14 cms Tall x 16 cms Diameter
- Mirabell Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 14 cms Tall x 14.5 cms Diameter
- Pozas (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 16 cms Tall x 15.5 cms Diameter
*Our nursery pots are only available in TERRACOTA color. The rest of our Stoneware Ceramic Planters are available in White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee & Indigo.
The image makes reference to plant style and color. However, Dásos Pothos may vary in size and height.
Each plant comes with its branded care card, direct access to Dásos Farms experts, and our guarantee to be there every step of the way. We aim to make the experience of being a plant parent as wonderful as the plant itself.