Why is the Philodendron one of our favorites? It could be its heart-shaped vibrant green leaves, its easy-going nature, or its quick-growing trailing vines. It’s the perfect plant to show your loved one you’re rooting for them. It is a great low maintenance choice for beginners. It’ll live in almost any light conditions and look spectacular. They're fantastic hanging plants & are really easy to care for. Philodendron Green are grown & rooted in our Petén farm.
- Water your Philodendron once every 1 - 2 weeks. Increase watering with increased light.
- Thrives in medium to low indirect light. They don't like intense, direct sun!
- Philodendron love rooms with lots of moisture (like bathrooms or kitchens!). In other rooms, they appreciate occasional misting.
Your Philodendron is extremely easy to propagate in water!
Planter Options & Dimensions:
- Giverny (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 14 cms Tall x 16 cms Diameter
- Mirabell Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 14 cms Tall x 14.5 cms Diameter
- Pozas (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 16 cms Tall x 15.5 cms Diameter
*Our nursery pots are only available in TERRACOTA color. The rest of our Stoneware Ceramic Planters are available in White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee & Indigo.
The image makes reference to plant style and color. However, Dásos Philodendron may vary in size and height.
Each plant comes with its branded care card, direct access to Dásos Farms experts, and our guarantee to be there every step of the way. We aim to make the experience of being a plant parent as wonderful as the plant itself.