Dracaena sanderiana is native to Cameroon in West Africa. Dracaena sanderiana is a popular Feng Shui plant. Known as the "Lucky Bamboo" plant, known to give luck to those that possess her! This easy to care for indoor plant will brighten any of your spaces!
- Water your Sanderiana 1 - 2 times per week. Make sure to keep the soil lightly moistened all the time.
- Thrives in medium to bright indirect light.
- Sanderianas love lots of moisture! Regularly misting it will keep it looking its best!
This plant is known to be a lucky plant!
Planter Options & Dimensions:
- Giverny (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 14 cms Tall x 16 cms Diameter
- Mirabell Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 14 cms Tall x 14.5 cms Diameter
- Pozas (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 16 cms Tall x 15.5 cms Diameter
*Our nursery pots are only available in TERRACOTA color. The rest of our Stoneware Ceramic Planters are available in White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee & Indigo.
The image makes reference to plant style and color. However, Dásos Dracaenas may vary in size and height.
Each plant comes with its branded care card, direct access to Dásos Farms experts, and our guarantee to be there every step of the way. We aim to make the experience of being a plant parent as wonderful as the plant itself.