Native to Southeast Asia. Croton, the world's most colorful houseplant, can reach a height of four to five feet! Its large, wide leaves can come in burgundy red, yellow, orange, green and bronze colors. Your Croton comes in a 12 cm (diameter) pot.
- Water your Croton once every 1 - 2 weeks, when the top 2 inches of soil feel dry to the touch.
- Thrives in medium to high indirect light. Their leaves are less colorful when receiving little light.
- Croton's love lots of moisture! Regularly misting it will keep it looking its best!
Croton leaves are dust magnets. Gently wipe the leaves with a moist cloth twice a month to keep them clean and dust-free!
Planter Options & Dimensions:
- Giverny (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 14 cms Tall x 16 cms Diameter
- Mirabell Ceramic (White, Blush, Black, Red, Coffee, Indigo): 14 cms Tall x 14.5 cms Diameter
- Pozas (Black, White, Red, Indigo, Coral, Brown): 16 cms Tall x 15.5 cms Diameter
The image makes reference to plant style and color. However, Dásos Crotons may vary in size and height.
Each plant comes with its branded care card, direct access to Dásos Farms experts, and our guarantee to be there every step of the way. We aim to make the experience of being a plant parent as wonderful as the plant itself.